 Robotics / NXT / 1099
Re: NXT-G Models in Vista
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2008 07:47:47 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Edwin Pilobello wrote:
Does anyone have any ideas how we might proceed with reconfiguring these
laptops?

Our tech had to take out the Adobe CS3 suite.  Now the models show up.  But
CMU's Robotics Engineering does not.  He reports that the old 'NXT clicking"
version 1.0 was compatible with Adobe CS3.  Seems Lego Tech Support has heard of
something similar happenning on Vista before.  They relayed our solution to
their other user.