 Robotics / NXT / 1086
    Launch of NXT Book Repository —David J. Perdue
   Hi there, I recently put together a resource at (URL) that lists most of the published NXT books that I'm aware of. I call it the "Unofficial LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT Book Repository." Please check it out--comments and suggestions welcome! Thanks, David (...) (16 years ago, 21-May-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics)