 Robotics / NXT / 1048
Re: PF Speed control (and more) in NBC/NXC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2008 16:45:06 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Cristian Sala wrote:
hello,

I've read the news on nxtasy.org that the new test release of bricxCC can
control the speed of PF motors via the Hitechnic IrLink..

is it possible to do the same thing with the mindsensors irlink ?

I am in the middle of creating new API functions for NBC/NXC which will enable
the same PF motor control via the mindsenors NRLink device.  They should be done
and in an official beta (b35) by the end of the week.

John Hansen