 Robotics / NXT / 1028
1027  |  1029
Subject:
LDraw NXT parts kit overhaul
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2008 10:34:41 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

After several weeks of patient work, I am finally finished with a major redesign of all NXT parts. All these parts were submitted to LDraw Parts Tracker but for your convenience I have updated the parts kit available on my website.

Using this kit you’ll be able to get much more realistic renderings of your NXT robots.

The page present a few tips and tricks to deal with the Stone Gray colors, but also contains a version of the parts that uses old gray colors for maximum compatibility with old programs.

Philo