 Robotics / Micro Scout / 74
    The MicroScout's Script mode is VERY disapointing... —Dean Husby
   I wrote a very small message to VLL converter with the Scout so that I could play around with my 3 MicroScouts. The direct actions are useful but the script mode is pointless. WHY O WHY did LEGO make it play a stupid song BEFORE each motor action??? (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics.vll)