 Robotics / Micro Scout / 73 (-5)
  Re: DDK R2D2

Thanks! I was running program 1. Actually, the motion on all of the programs is similar. I put the droid together following the instructions carefully, I just expected it to walk forward in a straight line, and instead it turns in circles. I guess (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.microscout)

  Re: DDK R2D2

(...) Greets! If the mechanics are fine, check to see which of the built-in programs the micro-scout is running: there are seven to choose from; some of which respond to environmental light (such as a flashlight in his eyes ;-) Cheers! Carl Jagt (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.microscout)

  Re: DDK R2D2

"Barclay Blanchard" <barclayb@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:GMEFMv.74K@lugnet.com... (...) It should go in a straight line forward, and turn when it reverses. It sounds like the part that stops the middle leg rotating in forward motion is (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.microscout)

  DDK R2D2

Basic question: I assembled the second robot in the DDK, the R2D2 looking droid, and it moves in circles, not in straight lines. Did I do something wrong, or is that what it's supposed to do? (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.microscout)

  Re: WinVLL released

I received Spanish and Basque versions Winvll.ini from Koldo Olaskoaga. I thank you, Koldo. (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.vll)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact