 Robotics / Micro Scout / 53
  P mode

What is it? I couldn't find any info on official mindstorms site. Alan C Pflugerville, TX ps--I just acquired my first sets with the microscout. (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.microscout)

  Re: P mode

You can download program to micro-scout in this mode by VLL with Scout or RCX. You can find some information in ScoutSDK. Zhengrong (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.microscout)