 Robotics / Micro Scout / 30
29  |  31
Subject:
Confused? Scout or microscout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.microscout
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 12:56:09 GMT

I am confused, whats the difference between the Scout and the Microscout?
I am interested in the Dark Side developer kit which has a microscout (I
fancy making the ATAT). I alreayd have a RCX and was wondering if the
Microscout be used, controlled, communicate with a RCX?
If this is covered in a web site pointers much appreciated!

Thanks
mike barrett