 Robotics / Handy Board / 988
  Re: sonar (fwd)

(...) This is true of the POLAROID Ultrasonic Sensor module, but not necessarily true of all Ultrasonic Sensor modules. It depends on the type of Ultrasonic Transducer the circuit uses. The one I built uses a Piezo-Electric transducer available (...) (28 years ago, 23-Nov-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: sonar (fwd)

(...) My 20 years of navy sonar help me somewhat with active/passive transducers and things in the kilowatt range... :-) but I'm a rank newbie to most of the sonar talked about here. Sounds like Piezo would be very cheap. True? I bought two (...) (28 years ago, 23-Nov-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)