 Robotics / Handy Board / 985
984  |  986
Subject:
Reflectance sensor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 21:58:49 GMT

Hi,
I'm a little confused.  On the Handy Board web page it says to use a
330 ohm resistor, but a coleuge of mine said to use a 180 ohm rest..
Please help.  Could it be because I have a different brand of sensor
than the one in the diagram???  Thanks in advance.

Peter Eacmen

P.S. : I'm using the reflectance sensors from Digi-Key part #
QRD1114QT-ND
--
                   Peter Eacmen
"Knowlege is Power"