 Robotics / Handy Board / 97
96  |  98
Subject:
IC 3.1 Beta4 occasioanlly hangs up Geoport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 1996 23:20:42 GMT

Fred, Randy:

I noticed that when I use IC 3.1 B4 while I am online (Power MAC 7100/66,
Geoport, MACPPP connection) it hangs up (occasionally) the line.
It mostly happens if Netscape was used prior to IC invocation.
Couple of time it happened in reverse - IC was used and after that Netscape
hangs the line.

I use printer port for HB connection, so it "SHOULDN'T" happen :)
I don't think it's a big deal, but you migh wanna know anyway.

Cheers,

Alexander A. Chaihorsky
V.P. Engineering
Ultra-Res Corp.