 Robotics / Handy Board / 960
Re:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 1996 02:23:10 GMT

fine, but when I plug it into the charger board, the pwr light comes on • and

I've noticed that plugging in or unplugging the serial/charger cable
confuses the board. Try plugging it in first, then putting it into DL mode.
If you want to unplug it, turn it off first, then power it back on (e.g,
after you've DLed the code you want to run on it).