 Robotics / Handy Board / 912
  Downloading pcode_hb.s19

Hi everybody, I have got a problem when trying to download the config register, with the two ways I know: 1/ HBDL for WIN begins to download it but befire the end, it stops and writes: "Bad config register (0x0D), try again". 2/ I lunch "dlm (...) (28 years ago, 14-Nov-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Downloading pcode_hb.s19

Assuming you have the A1 version of the 6811 (and not the E1), try using the DL.EXE that is provided with the freeware DOS package. -Fred (...) (28 years ago, 14-Nov-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)