 Robotics / Handy Board / 908
    Servo_a5 —Maria Pirsic
   Hi, I'm using IC v3.1 beta 4. When I try to load the servo_a5.icb and the servo_a7.icb that I downloaded from the handyboard web page I get the following error: Fatal internal error: Illegal line in .s19 file And then it completely kicks out of IC. (...) (28 years ago, 12-Nov-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Servo_a5 —Fred G. Martin
   Maria, Can you follow the instructions for prepping ICB files at (URL) let us know if that solves the problem? I had been told that this problem was solved in the 3.1 versions of IC, but perhaps not. Thank you, Fred In your message you said: (...) (28 years ago, 13-Nov-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)