 Robotics / Handy Board / 907
  Pyroelectric Detectors

I'd like to incorporate a pryroelectric IR detector into my robot design. "Mobile Robots" has some detail on sensors, but I'd like to keep it cheap. I have an out-of-service Heath/Zenith motion detector lying about - is the sensor within similar to (...) (28 years ago, 12-Nov-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)