 Robotics / Handy Board / 902
901  |  903
Subject:
building a bot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 1996 23:07:58 GMT

        I seem to remember a while ago some person on this group was talking
about making a robot from one of those tyco rc cars.  Could I just plug the
motors straight into the handy board and use the power supply from the
inside of the car.  Would a motor from one of those rc cars require too many mA?

thanks.
--Peter Klemperer

peter1@prairienet.org

http://www.prairienet.org/~peter1/