 Robotics / Handy Board / 88
  DLM for the modern age

Hi all, Given Kazuyoshi and other's problems with DLM, if there are any Windows programmers out there who would want to take a stab at a Windows or W'95 implemention, it would be a Good Thing. I'm afraid I'm not qualified to take this on myself. The (...) (29 years ago, 21-Feb-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)