 Robotics / Handy Board / 8680
8679  |  8681
Subject:
Handyboard and 1400 mAh NiMH battery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 01:36:49 GMT

Hi
I have developed Handyboard battery charger addon ckt which  replaces  the
47 ohm resistor on handy board battery charger. this battery charger ckt let
you put NiMH battery up to 1600 mAh without woring overcharging and other
problem.

if you are interested look at
http://www.mindsensors.com/hbbatt.htm

regards