 Robotics / Handy Board / 8673
8672  |  8674
Subject:
Handy Board for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 08:51:05 GMT

Hi, forgive me if you already saw this note on the Handy Board Yahoo group.

I have a Handy Board that is over two years old I'd like to sell.
It has been stored in a project box so it is still in great condition.
I just recharged it and downloaded the pcode to it again and it works
fine.

Originally purchased from Gleason Research, it includes the interface
board, all cables and AC adapter, as well as the sensor/motor kit from
Gleason.

I'm asking $179 on Ebay but whatever price you think is fair let me know:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1768660568

Please respond off-list, thanks,
-Doug Holton