 Robotics / Handy Board / 8665
8664  |  8666
Subject:
I2C
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 16:28:16 GMT

Hi,

I recently got a Daventech SRF08 ultrasonic ranging sensor, thinking it was
the same as the SRF04, except with greater range. However it is not even
close, instead of the echo and init lines it uses an I2C bus to communicate.
So my Question is this: how do you use I2C with the handy board?

I've seen some refrences to it in old post, but no info on how. I did find
the Image Craft contributed I2C stuff, but don't know what to do with it.

Thanks in advance.

Jeff Nichols