 Robotics / Handy Board / 864
  motors for the handy board

Handy Board Users: I took the LEGO Super Car (#8880) and scrapped everything but the four wheel drive with the differentials, the front and rear wheel steering, and the suspension. Then I shortened the frame sllightly so that the distance between (...) (28 years ago, 4-Nov-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: motors for the handy board

(...) This is exactly what I wanted to do! Had I only the cash... (...) Are you driving each wheel with a separate motor or driving the front wheels with one 9v motor and the rear with another? (...) I have been fooling around with them since I was (...) (28 years ago, 4-Nov-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)