 Robotics / Handy Board / 8584
  Re: Probably burned serial interface -- need help

Stefano, Do you have a voltmeter? (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Probably burned serial interface -- need help

Thanks to all who offered help. But I'm afraid I may need some more... In response to some questions: Yes the pop came from the board, not the wall-mounted adapter, and yes, I do have a voltmeter. But it hadn't occurred to me to check the testing (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)