 Robotics / Handy Board / 8555
  Re: 0x8000 and main()

I don't think this is quite it -- IC sets the byte if there's a main fcn. It also sets up some code so that main fcn gets run. Fred (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: 0x8000 and main()

Fred and Dan, For some reason, I'm apparently having trouble explaining my findings, doing something wrong -- or not understanding what Fred is telling me. Now that my HB runs " main() " functions just fine upon powerup reset, I did my experiment on (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: 0x8000 and main()

Fred, Dan, and Chuck, Thanks to an email from Chuck McManis (thanks, Chuck), I now have a better understanding of what's going on with respect to the main() function and memory location 0x8000. Chuck asked me if the main() function is executed after (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)