 Robotics / Handy Board / 8518
    Source for a few IS1U60 sensors —Robert L. Doerr
   I'm looking for two of the IS1U60 sensors for the Handyboard. Anyone know where I can purchase them? The only place I could find that carried them would only sell them in lots of 1000 pieces. If you know where I can get a couple please let me know. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Source for a few IS1U60 sensors —Dan Gates
   Robert, A company in Canada sells them at a reasonable price, HVW Technologies. My order got held up at the boarder for about a week, but they said that was a rare occasion and not the norm. Here is their web address (URL) They cost $3.25 each plus (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)