 Robotics / Handy Board / 8511
FW: Using the Handyboard without the LCD display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 14:07:14 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Arun Kumar
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 9:01 AM
To: Yuwei Liao
Subject: FW: Using the Handyboard without the LCD display

-----Original Message-----
From: Arun Kumar
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 8:52 AM
To: 'lugnet.robotics.handyboard@lugnet.com'
Subject: Using the Handyboard without the LCD display

Dear Lugnetters,

1. I'd like to use the HB with the LCD display pulled OUT. However,
when
I pull off the display and turn on the power HB makes a strange
rattling
noise. What should I do?

2. Where can I find specs on the Hitachi LCD panel? I could not find
any information about it at Hitachi's site. Clearly HB misses its
display. I
thought if I could fool it into thinking that the display was still
there it might feel happier.

Regards,
Arun Kumar
Raleigh NC