 Robotics / Handy Board / 8504
Re: Controlling HB using PC serial port
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 03:29:27 GMT

Yes you can. The easiest way is to use some of the digital inputs and
connect them to the parallel port pins. Then using QuickBasic or any
parallel port program you can "send" commands to the HandyBoard. If you
want to use the serial port then I think you have to kick IC out as it will
try to use the serial port for its console. To do that you have to switch
to ICC11 or GCC and program the HB directly.

--Chuck