 Robotics / Handy Board / 8476
  Can I use the digital output to activate a sensor ??

Hi everyone, I'm building a robot that uses ultrasonic rangefinding combined with a small black and white C-MOS video camera. This cam uses a laser unit to point at the objects it is recording. Can I toggle the laser with the digital output with a (...) (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)