 Robotics / Handy Board / 8463
    lcd page zero driver and interrupts —Wayne Slaughter
   I am prototyping an interrupt driven system on the Handy Board in assembly language. I want to use the onboard LCD and have implemented a page zero driver as described beginning on page 356 of Robotic Explorations, by Fred Martin. The LCD driver (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: lcd page zero driver and interrupts —Chuck McManis
   This will probably bounce to the Handyboard list but here goes ... (...) The way the default LCD program is written is non-optimal. This is because the LCD is a fairly slow device relative to the 68HC11. The default LCD code spin locks on the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)