 Robotics / Handy Board / 8459
  (no subject)

Hi All, Thanks for all the support I got for my post. I was amazed. However, I would like to clarify that I would like, not only anaylize the walking mechanism, but also build one. Since I have a Handyboard with Expansion Board, I would like to be (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)