 Robotics / Handy Board / 8455
    Walking Robots —Mustafa Pirbhai
   Hi All, Can all those who have made a walking robot please tell me. I am doing a High School Extended Essay and I want to analyse the different methods used to make robots. Please send an URL, or even email me. Also, anyone know any sites which hold (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Walking Robots —Rainer Balzerowski
   Hi Mustafa, I build a 6-legged walking robot using lego parts only. I didn't use a handyboard. (You posted to the handyboard group only) If interested have a look here : www.informatik.fh-ha...g.de/~lego Regards, Rainer P.S.: A very great robot (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Walking Robots —Mustafa Pirbhai
   Hi Rainer, Thanks alot for all that info. I Like the idea of the the F18 but I have spend all my pocket money on the handyboard so I want the thing to walk with the six servos I've bought. Still, Thanks alot, Mustafa (...) (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)