 Robotics / Handy Board / 8433
Re: Any success running IC with W2000 on notebook?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 18:49:41 GMT

Hi Steve,

I have been running IC version 3.2 without any problems on W2k. Not on a
notebook though. You can obtain a personal version of IC 3.2 from
NetwtonLabs (www.newtonlabs.com/ic) for $35.

Good luck,
Willem van Asperen

"Steve Mosiman" <drsem@loras.edu> wrote in message
I posted specific questions concerned running IC on windows 2000 last • fall.
I had a variety of problems.  My solution was finally to use old machines
with DOS or old windows.  I am interested in any successes people have had
with running IC under windows 2000 in general and on an IBM thinkpad in
particular.  I would appreciate any tips you can provide.