 Robotics / Handy Board / 8427
    Any web resources for Devantech SRF04 UltraSonic Ranger? —Rex Sham
   Can anyone provide some information and applications of the Devantech SRF04 UltraSonic Ranger for me? I am interested to use this sensor on my robot since it has a minimum 3cm ranging distance. (URL) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)