 Robotics / Handy Board / 8395
8394  |  8396
Subject:
simpleRTJ servo or encoder code for HandyBoard?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 19:47:45 GMT

Hi,

I'm trying to use simpleRTJ on my HandyBoard with expansion board. The servo
code needs some work as the servos chatter alot. Has anyone cleaned up the
servo code?

Also, I'm looking for code for encoders for the HandyBoard using simpleRTJ.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated so that I don't have to re-invent
the wheel myself. Thanks.