 Robotics / Handy Board / 8392
    Outputs —James Anthony
   Right now I've got one Sharp GP2D05 IR Ranger rigged to TO3 and another to digital in 9. Those are working fine, but I'd like to add a servo motor, which needs one of those two ports for a signal. The FAQ mentions using the J6 SPI pins, might I be (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)