 Robotics / Handy Board / 8392
  Outputs

Right now I've got one Sharp GP2D05 IR Ranger rigged to TO3 and another to digital in 9. Those are working fine, but I'd like to add a servo motor, which needs one of those two ports for a signal. The FAQ mentions using the J6 SPI pins, might I be (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)