 Robotics / Handy Board / 8362
8361  |  8363
Subject:
Emergency....lost IC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 22:23:13 GMT

When I was putting my handyboard up for the night, the battery pack touched
the side of the board with the LCD screen.  The board was off at the time,
but all of the red motor LEDs lit up.  When I turned the board back on I had
lost IC.  I tried to download IC to the board again. I was able to go
through the whole process, but when I reset the handyboard I still got
nothing but a blank row of squares.  Also, sometimes when I turn the board
on now the green motor LEDs light up.  I looked for anything that might be
burned out, but nothing looked like it was.  I'm desperate for suggestions
on what to do.  Thanks.  -TIM