 Robotics / Handy Board / 8361
  Problems with bootstrap download

I am having a problem putting HandyBoard into bootstrap download mode. When I turn the HandyBoard on(holding down the stop button) the two LEDs do not turn off, and the board is not being detected. Also, a line of black squares appears on the LCD. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)