 Robotics / Handy Board / 8347
  Battery replacement

Hi, Two of my handyboard, pretty old ones have worned out batteries (apparently one element is not charging anymore !!!). I lokked in the digikey catalog for replacement , but the reference doesn't exist any longer !!! What type of element from (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)