 Robotics / Handy Board / 8336
8335  |  8337
Subject:
Sample Code
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 17:33:58 GMT

I am a beginner programmer, and I am having a little trouble getting
started. I have an analog input that I need to compare to some values stored
in memory.
If anyone has a similar program that I could reference, I would really
appreciate it. Or if someone could just steer me in the right direction.
Thanks. -TIM