 Robotics / Handy Board / 8309
Re: Lego Rotation Sensor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 02:03:43 GMT

Tweek your thresholds!

Rob Murray wrote:

We are using the expansion board libraries to drive the lego rotaion
sensor and seem to be getting funny output to the handy board.  We hooked
up the sensor to the oscilloscope and we can see the voltage transitions
on the screen, but the Handy Board software seems to ocassionally miss
counts or count backwards. This has been a repeatable process.  Has anyone
noticed this problem or are we doing something wrong?  Any ideas?

Thanks for your responses.