 Robotics / Handy Board / 829
Re: board error
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 1996 02:04:14 GMT

Hi Sriram,

Have you tried reloading the pcode_hb.s19 file into the Handy Board?
Perhaps it has been corrupted.

- Prabal

   hi,
       i've run into some problems with my board. When i switch on the
reset button the motor leds(red) 0 and 1 are on. The green led (power
ready indicator) is also ON. But the Interactive C version etc etc are
not printed on the LCD including the heartbeat.
Instead the motors are ON and this just continues.
Are there any short circuits?? This happens with the serial
cable connected as wellas without the connection.
Any help will be greatly appreciated
                                                       sriram