 Robotics / Handy Board / 8281
    IC problem —John R. Edwards
   I have written a small program for the Handyboard to test program flow in IC. It is supposed to print "Step1", "Step2", Step3" in sucession to the LCD in an endless loop until I reset the board. It works properly through 12 cycles but on the 13th (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: IC problem —Fred G. Martin
   Hi. The default process is running of out stack. This is because you've written a program in which one function calls another, which calls another, which calls the first. Each time a function is called, an internal "call stack" must keep track of (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: IC problem —John R. Edwards
   Fred and Jim, Thank you for your quick responses. I can now see that I was trying to make a relatively simple piece of code very complicated. I rewrote the program using Fred's suggestions and wound up with the following simple, efficient program (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)