 Robotics / Handy Board / 8250
8249  |  8251
Subject:
Dallas 1 Wire Interface on handyboard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 23:30:09 GMT

Hi,
has anyone implemeted Dallas Seminconductor 1Wire network on Handyboard?

If not I'll take a a stab at writing the code, it doesn't look to bad
according to the
application notes.    I've got several of the Dallas 1 wire thremometer
chips.. pretty
strange beasts, just ground and the data line, they pull the current
they need from the
data line.  You just need to send the appropriate data burst to the
network, switch the
microprocessor output pin to input mode, and read your data in.