 Robotics / Handy Board / 825
824  |  826
Subject:
encoders routine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 15:46:09 GMT

I am having difficulty using the Encoders.c routine for the handyboard.  I
have written some code that continually reads the encoder (port 0) and
writes it to the LCD, then waits 30 [ms] so that the value is readable.  I
called this code testsens.c and put it in the encoders.lis file that is
included with IC.  I am using a function generator as input @ 18 [Hz] and a
4 [V] square wave.  No matter what I do, the handyboard just displays zero.
If someone knows an answer to how to fix this, I would appreciate it.
Thank you,
Micah D. Krider
kmicah@uwf-uf.ee.uwf.edu