 Robotics / Handy Board / 8235
  Re: Basic assembler and downloader question

OK, I didn't see the following before. The HB has its reset vector at $BFFE. So the second ORG must be there, not at $FFFE. Please see (URL) more info. Fred In your message you said: (...) , (...) is (...) ot (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Basic assembler and downloader question

That did the trick. Thanks for helping me out with something so basic. I guess that I am next going to read up a little further on how the HandyBoard is using the special mode variations of the Motorola chip while still being able to access the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)