 Robotics / Handy Board / 8227
    ICC11 Compiler for the handyboard —Brent Bateman
   To whom it may concern, I am trying to use the ICC11 compiler from ImageCraft to compile some C code for the handyboard. I went to the ImageCraft site and downloaded the library files for the handyboard. I tried running the setup batch file but it (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: ICC11 Compiler for the handyboard —Chuck McManis
   (...) You should have the latest files for the Handyboard library on the disks you got from ImageCraft when you bought ICC11. However, if you are trying to use the "free" version of ICC11 then you need to be aware that the library does _not_ work (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)