 Robotics / Handy Board / 8203
  hc11 family

Hi. Let me start by giving thanks to all those that have answered my question. I have one last silly question. Now that I have gotten my application to work on handyboard, does that means that I can migrate my application to any 68HC11 chips? And (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)