 Robotics / Handy Board / 8185
  Problems with sonar

Hi I've tried to use the overflow flag to measure distances greater than 2.7m with the polaroid sonar. I've added the following line to the sonar_init(): bit_clear(0x1024,0x80); /* clear TOI, no Timer Overflow Interrupt */ I think the overflow flag (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)