 Robotics / Handy Board / 8184
8183  |  8185
Subject:
serial comm again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 02:48:05 GMT

Hi.

Thanks to all who had answered... unfortunately, I am still facing
difficulties..(maybe i am not good enough!)

Anyway, I have another question to ask...

When I tried to do a loop-back test by connecting the TD and RD pin of the
handyboard together and running my application subsequently, the application
failed to get back what it had sent out. Am I missing something here? I am
using to poke function recommended. No handshaking here because there are no
RTS or CTS signal pins coming out of the handyboard... or is there a more
expensive version of handyboard?

Please HELP!

thanks
mich