 Robotics / Handy Board / 8153
8152  |  8154
Subject:
Hanging Problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 05:56:55 GMT

After running an IC thing on my board for about 10 minutes my handyboard
decides to just freeze on me, I am spawning new processes, but I am ensuring
I am killing these before I continue with my next round through the loop.

I don't think I am running out of stack due to no error 1, I also tried
using sleep to slow things down a bit, but I am afraid after I put it to
sleep, it didn't wake up and continue execution, am I missing something with
using the sleep command?(its at the end of the loop after I kill off my
processes)